Some email providers automatically filter our automated messages as spam. If you can't find our verification emails in your inbox, check your spam and trash folders. A quick google search for "how to check my spam settings" should show you how to change these settings. Be sure to add your specific email provider (gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc) in your search.
If you don't see our verification email in either of those folders, please try using your email provider's search function and enter "@paxos.com". This should help you find all emails from us, even those that may have been directed to other folders.
If you're still unable to find your verification email, please try the following:
- Add email@example.com to your contacts list.
- If your email settings has a Safe Senders list, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Senders list. This is different from your contacts list.
- Review all of your folders, labels, and filters. Sometimes a filter will move the email out of the inbox.
- If you're using an email program like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird, you might need to log into your email provider from a browser on your computer to change the email settings.
- Make sure your email is functioning normally
If you still have not been able to locate the verification email, please submit a support ticket to have your verification email resent.