How to set up an institutional account
- Please register for an institutional account at https://account.paxos.com/signup with your institutional email address.
- After you have verified your email address and log back into Paxos.com we will ask you to fill out a KYC form. It is at the top of this form that you must select "Institutional Onboarding" when prompted. The institutional onboarding application form can be found here.
- Please be aware that we ask institutional customers to submit additional documentation as part of our onboarding process.
- Once you have completed the KYC application, please submit the application form and relevant documents via the support form for our review. Please see below for what information to populate via the support form.
- Enter your email address.
- Select "Yes" if you have registered for a Paxos account, if you have not, please see step 1 above.
- Enter your Paxos registered email address
- Select "Institution" for Customer Type
- Select "Account Login/Onboarding" for the Ticket Category
- Select "Institutional Onboarding Document Submission" for Account Login / Onboarding - Ticket Type.
- Select what type of Institution you are applying for (the description for each institution type is written in a description box below this question).
- Ensure that you have checked off the boxes and uploaded all additional documentation for all requisite information needed to process your Institutional account.
- Set the subject as "Institutional Account Sign Up - (Insert Name of your Institution)"
- Add in any other relevant information in the description box.
***Please note there is a 50 MB limit for uploading documents. Should you have more than 50 MB, please try and upload a zip file that is less than 50 MB. We are unable to open RAR file types.