Please note there are multiple ways to place orders on our exchange, below is an example of a Market Order. However, you may choose to place a different type of order at your own discretion. This is purely used as a How To guide not a recommendation for placing orders.
Step by Step Guide
- Please ensure that you are logged into your Paxos account. Once your account is funded, you will be able to place a trade (insert link on how to fund your account).
- Click the tab at the top of your home dashboard titled, “Trade”
- Once in the “Trade” tab, you will be in the Order Book. It should look like the screenshot below.
- When you are ready to place your order, verify the crypto asset trading pair you wish to trade with by selecting from the drop down. See screenshot here below:
- After confirming the crypto asset trading pair you wish to purchase and the order type. In this example we are showing a Market order, again you may wish to choose a different type of order at your own discretion. Which will execute the order at the current itBit market price of the crypto asset.
- Type in the USD amount you would like to purchase crypto with
- *Please note you must have available balance in your account in order for the purchase order to be submitted
- Click "Place Buy Order"
You have now purchased a crypto asset!