WARNING: DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY DIGITAL ASSETS THAT ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY OUR EXCHANGE!
Please refer to our Supported Cryptocurrencies page to ensure your asset is supported by our platform. All deposits must be made to your unique Paxos wallet address. For details on how to make a deposit, please refer to How to Fund Your Account with Digital (Crypto) Assets page.
The deposit cannot be returned if any of the following occurs:
- The deposit was made to a wallet or address that Paxos does not own or control
- The deposit was made to a smart contract address*
- The deposit was made via an unsupported blockchain network or protocol
- The deposit amount is less than the fee required for retrieval (USD 1,000)
* Paxos does not own or control the BUSD smart contract on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Please contact Binance directly for remediation.
Unsupported token returns will be processed once monthly. This is not a guarantee that Paxos will be able to return your unsupported token deposit. This service is done as a courtesy to our customers and Paxos is under no obligation to return unsupported token deposits.
Assuming the tokens can be returned, Paxos will charge a flat fee of $1,000 USD (to be paid separately in USDP or BUSD) plus any relevant gas fees to return these assets. Paxos assesses this fee to compensate for the effort and complexity of the return process.
If you need help with token deposits that are not supported by Paxos, please submit a ticket here and include the transaction hash in your request.