Paxos uses Plaid as our ACH integration platform. This allows our customers to make ACH deposits directly into their Paxos accounts by linking their accounts via Plaid. Please note that any ACH deposits sent directly from your Bank's interface cannot be received. We can only receive ACH deposits via Plaid.
How to Link your account
Sign into your Paxos profile and in top right corner select Deposit
Select USD Us Dollars
Scroll Down to ACH
Select Add New Bank - This will take you to Plaid to connect your bank
Select or search for your bank
Type in your online banking Username / Password then hit submit
Your bank may text you an authentication code to verify you are the one authorizing the connection.
- Note if your bank is not listed, we will be unable to process your deposit via ACH as Plaid is in control of which banks are on their platform.
After linking your account via ACH head back to your Paxos account Profile
Select Deposit - ACH then select your bank account
Enter the amount of USD you wish to deposit.
Weekly Limits & Fees
Please remember we have a $500 weekly deposit limit for ACH. Additionally, we charge a 1% deposit fee per ACH deposit. At this time, there is no way to change the weekly deposit limit via ACH.
View our deposit fee schedule here.
Common issues linking bank accounts via ACH:
- Name mismatch: If the Paxos platform is unable to match your bank account name to your Paxos account name, the system will not allow you to complete your bank account link. Please note we will be unable to match these if the name does not match.
- Unable to complete deposit: This is common if you have recently just changed your banking password.
- Please go to Settings > Saved Banks > Navigate to the bank account that says ACH/ABA > Click Update.
- Following the steps above should lead you to re-login in with Plaid. If this does not work, remove all banks and log in once more.