Our Institutional KYC application form can be found here. Once you have the form, here is a detailed guide on how to complete it.
The first page of the KYC form will list the instructions as well as the documents that are to be provided by the applicant(s).
- Please refer here for more details on how to set up an institutional account
- Please refer here for more details on the Institutional Account types as well as the required documents
Page 2 and 3 (Section 1):
Please ensure that ALL the fields are filled up with the correct information. Failure to provide any of the required fields will result in full review of application to be delayed and potential for application to be voided. If an application is voided, a new account must be created and a new KYC application form with supporting documents must be provided.
Please ensure that details of ALL Authorized Users are provided here. Additionally, please provide a Photo ID (front of ID will suffice) and Proof of Residence is provided for ALL Authorized Users. We will need it again even if you provided during the onboarding process previously. If your account has more than two Authorized Users you may add the additional person(s) to the Addendum section on page 8.
Page 5 to 7:
- Please provide the details of all Beneficial Owners with owns or controls 25% (10% for Money Services Businesses) or more of the equity interests of the Institution, including their ownership or control percentage. If additional Beneficial Owners are needed please use the provided addendum pages.
- Please provide the details of one (1) individual with significant responsibility to manage, control or direct the legal entity, such as an executive officer or senior manager (e.g., Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Member, General Partner, President, Vice President, or Treasurer) or any other individual who regularly performs similar functions.
If your business is a non-US company, please provide the required details for all the Directors. Please note that a valid ID/ Passport copy and proof of residential address are only required to be provided for each beneficial owner and authorized user of the account. If additional directors are needed please use the provided addendum pages.
- Please provide a Photo ID and Proof of Residence for ALL Beneficial Owners, Authorized Users, and/or persons with management control.
- Even if you provided an ID during the sign up portion of the onboarding process, you will need to provide all IDs again.
- If the institution's beneficial ownership structure includes intermediary entities, please provide a beneficial ownership chart, with percentage of ownership by each intermediary entity as well as individual beneficial owners of each intermediary entity
Page 8 (Section 4):
- Business Description - failure to provide a clear description of the business may result in a delay in the reviewing of your application.
- Purpose of Account - Please select from the drop down menu.
- Total Value (including Fiat and Crypto) of all transactions that you expect to be making on a monthly basis - Please select from the drop down menu. Please keep in mind this should be in line with the Proof of Funds submitted.
- Source of Wealth - Please select from the drop down menu, and provide a brief description.
- Source of Funds - Details of the original source of funds used to fund the account. Please select the source of funds from the drop down menu along with a brief description. For example if from Employment Income, please provide a brief description with employer name, position/title, and industry.
Page 9 (Section 5)
Please ensure that the Completed KYC form is signed by a Beneficial Owner, an Authorized User, or a Person with Management Control as stated in Section 3. KYC forms that are signed by any other user will not be valid.
Please use the Addendum pages of the Institutional KYC form to add any additional Authorized Users or Beneficial Owners to your application.
Please submit the completed application form and as well as all relevant documents via the Institutional/Business Onboarding Document Submission form for our review. (Refer here for more details)