Common reasons why your deposit has not arrived in your Paxos Account:
Typically if your deposit has not been credited to your account it is because Paxos has not received your funds yet. If you submitted a domestic wire, please note that it can take up to 1-2 business days for our bank to receive and process your deposit. If you submitted an international wire, you can expect the process to take 3-5 business days depending on the intermediary banks involved in routing your transfer.
Please note that if the wire transfer has left your bank, this does not mean that Paxos has received the funds, as these deposits can be routed through intermediary banks.
Banking and public holidays can further delay processing.
If you believe that there is an error with the wire submitted to us or fear it may have gotten lost, we recommend reaching out to your bank and requesting a wire trace. Paxos only accepts Fedwire deposits, please note that if you made a wire deposit via ACH to Paxos, our banking partner will have to return your funds to your bank account.
Other reasons why you have not received your deposit yet:
- Outdated deposit instructions: Please update bank transfer details in your remitting bank to include the most recent deposit instructions
- Missing/Incomplete Transaction Account Identifier: All deposits received without your full Account Identifier will be returned to the sending institution. Please take note to include the transaction Account Identifier on all wire & CBIT deposits. Please see here how to find your Account Identifier.
- Incorrect Wire Details: You may have included incorrect wire instructions that can impact delivery time and result in delayed processing.
- Submission Time: For both domestic and international wires, cutoff times impact when you will receive your deposit to your Paxos account
- Third-Party Deposits: All third-party deposits will not be accepted & will be returned to the originating bank. We do not accept deposits from third-party payment processors (i.e Transferwise).