We might require you to add intermediary bank information into your saved bank account information as part of requirements from our banking partner to process international wires.
Please note that an intermediary bank is required when making your international USD withdrawal between our banking partner and your beneficiary bank. Payments will reach the intermediary bank before being credited to your beneficiary bank which is the final destination for the transfer.
The following information about your bank’s intermediary will be needed to process your international USD wires:
- Intermediary Bank Name: This is the designated Intermediary Bank as decided by your Beneficiary Bank
- Intermediary Routing No.: This should be a US-domestic, nine-digit, Fedwire ABA routing number. Please note we are unable to facilitate withdrawals via FedACH.
- Intermediary Account No.: This is the account number of the Intermediary Bank
- This field is optional, you may input as "NA" if unavailable
Retrieving intermediary bank information:
- We request that you contact your bank directly to retrieve the above details
- You may inform your bank that our banking partner is based in US and your withdrawals are being sent in USD
- Intermediary banks might sometimes be called correspondent/agent banks
- Your beneficiary bank may provide their intermediary bank details in their websites
- Ensure that the saved intermediary information is exactly as requested above
- Ensure that you save a new bank account with the correct details following this article