How to set up an institutional account
Please note that exchange trading functionality is disabled for all new accounts going forward. If you open an account, you will be able to purchase or redeem Paxos-issued stablecoin(s) on the platform.
- Please register for an institutional account at https://account.paxos.com/signup with your institutional email address. A verification email will be sent to the registered email address.
- After you have verified your email address, log back into Paxos.com. There, we will ask you to fill out an account verification form. It is at the top of this form that you must select "I am registering for an institution". Complete all the required fields and click on "Submit" to proceed to the next step.
- You will next be prompted to proceed with a ID verification process. Please follow the instructions and provide the requested identity documents.
- Once you have completed the account verification, you will be prompted to complete a Institutional Onboarding KYC application form. (The form can be found here.)
- Please refer here for more details on how to populate the KYC application form as well as the relevant documents that are required.
- Please submit the completed application form and as well as all relevant documents via the Institutional/Businesses Onboarding document submission form for our review.
- Select Institutional/Business Onboarding Document Submission from choose your issue below
- Enter your email address.
- Set the subject as "Institutional Account Sign Up - (Insert Name of your Institution)". Add in any other relevant information in the description box.
- Enter your Paxos registered email address.
- Ensure that you have uploaded all additional documentation for all requisite information needed to process your Institutional account by uploading the documentation and checking off the requisite boxes after uploading them.
- Upload and provide all the relevant documents as prompted earlier.
- Click on "Submit" once all the fields have been completed.
- Our support team will review your application and will reach out if we require any further details. If all the required documents have been submitted, your application will typically be approved within 3-5 business days.