Paxos prohibits certain types of business activity ("Prohibited Businesses") in accordance with its Compliance policies. The following nonexhaustive list is representative of the type of activity that Paxos prohibits on its platform. By opening a Paxos Account, Paxos customers agree not to use Paxos services in connection with any of the following Prohibited Businesses.
If you are unsure whether your use of Paxos involves a Prohibited Business, or if you have questions about how these criteria relate to you, please visit our Help Center at https://help.paxos.com/hc/en-us.
- Unlicensed gambling facilitators operating in jurisdictions where gambling is licensed or any gambling facilitators operating in jurisdictions where gambling is illegal
- Unregulated financial businesses / money services businesses (MSBs) operating in jurisdictions where regulation is required
- Adult Entertainment / Pornography
- Illicit drugs / Drug paraphernalia
- Ransomware Facilitators of Ransomware Transactions
- Shell Banks or Shell Companies
- Weapons / Arms Industry