Important Things to Know Before Withdrawing Your Crypto Assets:
- Once your transaction has been broadcasted, Paxos can no longer help you retrieve it
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the address you are withdrawing to supports the tokens being withdrawn
- You will receive an email from Paxos asking you to confirm your new address when you use it for the first time. Failure to confirm/whitelist the address does not lead to the cancellation of your request
- If your link has expired, you can still confirm your withdrawal address(es) by going to your settings in your Paxos profile and saving your withdrawal address(es). You can find more information by reading: Managing Saved Wallet Addresses and Bank Accounts.
- Paxos passes through the market “network” fee to the customer when transferring digital assets to an external wallet address. The fee will deduct from your total transfer amount. This applies to all crypto assets.
- Note: All stablecoins & PAXG withdrawals are only supported on the ERC-20 network. Please ensure that the address you are withdrawing to supports the network.
How to Withdraw:
In order to submit a digital asset withdrawal request you must have saved address information in your account settings page. Here's how to save the address information:
1. Select the "Transfer" button in the top right hand corner of the home dashboard, under "Wallet"
2. Select the type of asset/coin you want to withdraw
3. Under "Destination", Click on "Add New Address"
4. Input the Address, label it and save it for future use (if you want to)
5. Once you saved your address, go ahead and key in the amount to be sent
The withdrawal will go through once you click on "Complete Transfer"
Once you have gone through the process of saving your withdrawal address, you can come back to your “Saved Addresses” tab in the future and withdraw from there
Note: Please be extra careful when input the address for withdrawal as Paxos is unable to help you retrieve your assets once they have left the platform.
Paxos passes through the market “network” fee to the customer when transferring digital assets to an external wallet address. The fee will deduct from your total transfer amount. This applies to all crypto assets.
Full list of withdrawal and deposit fees can be found here.