Please follow the steps below if you are interested in withdrawing Digital Assets held in your Paxos account to an external wallet. Prior to initiating a withdrawal, please read through the important information below.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the wallet you are withdrawing to supports the network and tokens being withdrawn. Please note that USDP, PAXG, AAVE, LINK, MATIC and UNI withdrawals are sent via the ERC-20 network. Additionally, SOL will be sent via the SPL network.
- As of February 21, 2023, Paxos no longer supports withdrawals of BUSD from our platform. Learn more.
- Once your transaction has been broadcasted, Paxos can no longer cancel your request or help you retrieve your tokens.
- You will receive an email from Paxos asking you to confirm first time withdrawals made to a new address. Failure to confirm the address does not lead to the cancellation of your request!
- If your link has expired, you may still confirm your withdrawal address in your Paxos profile settings. For more information, please see Managing Saved Wallet Addresses and Bank Accounts.
- Paxos passes through the network transaction or gas fee to the customer when transferring digital assets to external wallets. The fee will deduct from your total transfer amount. This applies to all crypto assets. Please ensure you have enough additional funds in the crypto asset you are withdrawing to cover the network transaction or gas fee. For more information, please refer to Understanding Crypto Withdrawal Fees
- Paxos is legally required to share user information, beneficiary information and transaction data where applicable to comply with the Travel Rule. For more information, please refer to What is Travel Rule Universal Solution Technology (“TRUST”)?
- Sign into your Paxos account, and in the Wallet tab, select Transfer
- Select Origin to pick which profile you would like to withdraw from (Optional)
- Select Asset you wish to withdraw
- Select To Address, and under Destination, choose a previously saved address, or if you are withdrawing to a new address, select Add New Address
- If adding a new address, input the Account Address and Name the Address
Note: Please be extra careful when entering the address for withdrawal as Paxos is unable to help you retrieve your assets once they have left the platform.
- To comply with the Travel Rule, you may be required to input beneficiary information if you meet the criteria found in this article.
- Select Save this address for future use if you wish to reuse the withdrawal address in the future (Optional)
- Once you have entered a new address or selected a saved address, key in the Amount to Transfer. You may also select 25%, 50%, 75% or MAX to automatically populate a proportion of your available balance.
- Review the Amount to Withdraw and Estimated Fee.
- Once satisfied, click on Complete Transfer to confirm your withdrawal.
Paxos passes through the network transaction or gas fee to the customer when transferring digital assets to an external wallet. The fee will deduct from your total transfer amount. This applies to all crypto assets. Please ensure you have enough additional funds in the crypto asset you are withdrawing to cover the network transaction or gas fee.